The Growing Importance of Machine Learning in Contract Lifecycle Management
Since contracts are a critical part of every sales cycle, companies need to put efficient systems in place to effectively manage these assets. Unfortunately, many businesses still don't have the necessary contract management solutions, and this commonly leads to delays. Every forward-thinking enterprise in today’s business environment should consider having a contract management program not only to streamline and expedite the sales process but more importantly to minimize risk.
There have been several technological advances within contract drafting, and "machine learning" is in the forefront of these innovations. Artificial intelligence (AI) has been revolutionizing contract review and analysis for the past years and is considered as the possible key to full drafting automation, as well as providing insights into historical contracts for risk remediation.
In this LIVE Webcast, a panel of distinguished professionals and thought leaders brought together by The Knowledge Group will help contract management professionals understand the important aspects of this significant topic. They will provide an in-depth discussion of AI's impact on Contract Lifecycle Management. Speakers will also offer best practices in maximizing the benefits of this emerging trend while ensuring compliance with applicable regulations.
Key topics include:
- Contract Lifecycle Management – Overview
- Contract Drafting Automation
- Risk Management
- Impact of AI Trends on CLM
- Best practice use of AI in CLM solutions
- Factors to Consider in Selecting Efficient CLM Software
- Best CLM Practices
Exari Systems, Inc
Exari Systems, Inc
- An introduction into the meaning of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing, and discuss some practical ways in which it has and will continue to transform contract lifecycle management
- The importance of being able to analyze the corpus of your legacy contracts, what you can achieve with its rich data and various techniques organizations are using today
- Setting a strong foundation for your portfolio of contracts with a comprehensive universal data model that can adequately describe your contracts
- How document automation and machine learning will help you improve your drafting techniques and create contracts in a much more efficient and compliant way
- Applying predictive analysis on the structured data captured from legacy contracts to determine potential future contract risks
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Procurement Managers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Chief Risk Officers
- Risk Executives
- General Counsel
- Chief Legal Officers
- Corporate Counsel
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Underwriting Officers
Scott is a veteran to the contract management space, leading the growth and strategy of Exari’s solutions to the market. He most recently worked for Seal Software as their Vice President of Customer Success, and prior to that spent 10 years with Emptoris serving in key sales and professional services roles. Scott holds a B.B.A. from Texas Tech University and an MBA from the Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University.
Scott is a veteran to the contract management space, leading the growth and strategy of Exari’s solutions to the market. …
Suman is Exari’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) Practice Executive and enterprise expert architect. He has extensive knowledge and experience in application, data and business architecture development, natural language processing, machine learning and data extraction technologies for complex documents. Suman has held previous Director roles at Adsensa, Accretive Health, Brightstar, Grainger and Rotary International. Suman holds a BA of Technology in Aerospace and Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology and a Masters in Aerospace Engineering from the University of Houston.
Suman is Exari’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) Practice Executive and enterprise expert architect. He has extensive knowledge and experience in application, …
Print and review course materials
Method of Presentation:
Experience in contract drafting/management
NASBA Field of Study:
Information Technology - Technical
NY Category of CLE Credit:
Areas of Professional Practice
Unlock All The Knowledge and Credit You Need
Leading Provider of Online Continuing Education
It's As Easy as 1, 2, 3
Get Your 1-Year All Access Pass For Only $199
About Exari Systems, Inc
Exari delivers the most complete Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management platform, used every day by market-leading companies to understand all aspects of their contract ecosystem worldwide. With Exari, customers can reduce contract risk and improve operating efficiency with 100% Contract Certainty™. Learn more at https://www.exari.com.