Kilpatrick Townsend is a multi-practice international firm with more than 600 attorneys and professionals, with 20 offices in the United States and abroad. The firm provides clients with unsurpassed legal representation in the following areas:
- Employee Benefits, Labor & Employment: Counseling, transactions, administrative advocacy, and litigation
- Business and Finance: Including securities, mergers and acquisitions, tax, and commercial transactions
- Intellectual Property: The full complement of IP procurement, counseling, and litigation
- Construction and Infrastructure: All aspects of transactions and litigation
- Litigation: Including insurance recovery, environmental, and complex business litigation
Kilpatrick Townsend serves clients around the world from the firm’s offices in Alaska, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Georgia, New York, North Carolina, Texas, Washington, Shanghai, Stockholm, and Tokyo. The firm is committed to learning and furthering the business and legal goals of its clients.