From complex cross-border transactions to exclusively local deals, clients rely on Shearman & Sterling’s vast international network to help accomplish their business goals. The firm has approximately 850 lawyers in 21 offices around the world, and its lawyers come from some 80 countries, speak more than 60 languages and practice US, English, EU, French, German, Italian, Hong Kong, OHADA and Saudi law. They also practice Dubai International Financial Centre law and Abu Dhabi Global Market law.
Kilpatrick Townsend is a multi-practice international firm with more than 600 attorneys and professionals, with 20 offices in the United States and abroad. The firm provides clients with unsurpassed legal representation in the following areas:
- Employee Benefits, Labor & Employment: Counseling, transactions, administrative advocacy, and litigation
- Business and Finance: Including securities, mergers and acquisitions, tax, and commercial transactions
- Intellectual Property: The full complement of IP procurement, counseling, and litigation
- Construction and Infrastructure: All aspects of transactions and litigation
- Litigation: Including insurance recovery, environmental, and complex business litigation
Kilpatrick Townsend serves clients around the world from the firm’s offices in Alaska, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Georgia, New York, North Carolina, Texas, Washington, Shanghai, Stockholm, and Tokyo. The firm is committed to learning and furthering the business and legal goals of its clients.
Pay Governance LLC is an independent firm that serves as a trusted advisor on executive compensation matters. Our work helps to ensure that our clients' executive rewards programs are strongly aligned with performance and supportive of appropriate corporate governance practices.
We assist in developing an overall framework and governing philosophy, which describes the company’s approach to all aspects of pay. We utilize decision-quality data to assist compensation committees in making fully informed decisions.
We evaluate incentive and other executive program designs to:
- Ensure that plans meet the company’s philosophy
- Support corporate strategy and organization
- Ensure performance measures are appropriate and consistent with the company’s value creation objectives
- Improve “line of sight”
- Align executive interests with those of shareholders
- Be tax, accounting, and dilution efficient
- Align pay and performance
We keep compensation committees informed and educated on emerging trends and key developments in executive compensation
We perform periodic reviews of executive arrangements, benefits and perquisites from both a “how” and “how much” perspective.
We work with compensation committees to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and best practices.