Get Smarter with Cybersecurity Through Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: Effective Strategies for Companies
As threats of cybercrime continue to rise and become more aggressive, the need for effective and efficient cybersecurity platforms has never been more crucial than now. With the current state of cyber-attacks nowadays, companies need to become smarter in planning their protection programs. Response-based solutions are no longer enough.
Fortunately, through the advanced capabilities of artificial intelligence- (AI) and machine learning- (ML) based solutions that are continually emerging, companies can now hold an instinctive ability to predict and prevent any kind of threat, may it be known or unknown.
In this LIVE Webcast, Deep Instinct’s cybersecurity expert Shimon Oren will help organizations understand the important aspects of this significant topic. He will provide an in-depth discussion of AI and ML’s impact on cybersecurity. As an expert, Shimon will also offer best practices in maximizing the benefits of this emerging trend while mitigating potential risks and pitfalls.
Some of the major topics that will be covered in this course are:
- Cybersecurity – Recent Trends and Developments
- Impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) in Cybersecurity
- Important Factors to Consider in Selecting Efficient Cybersecurity Software
- Challenges and Pitfalls
- Practical Tips and Strategies
- Recognize the application of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and deep learning (DL) to cyber-security
Who Should Attend:
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Managed Security Services Providers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Operations Officers
- Information Security VPs and Directors
- Enterprise Security Architects
- Network Architects
- Network Engineers & Managers
- Data Security Professionals
- Internet Security Managers
- Business Continuity Managers
- Operations and Incident Response Teams
Shimon N. Oren is VP of Research & Deep-Learning at Deep Instinct. Prior to joining Deep Instinct in 2016, Shimon served for 14 years as an officer in the Israel Defense Force's elite cyber unit. Over the years Shimon has led and managed multifunctional teams of hackers, researchers and engineers. He has worked extensively with a variety of industry, defense and intelligence partners and agencies in North America and Europe. He is a recipient of the President of Israel Award for Outstanding Military Service, and holds B.Sc (Electrical Engineering) and MBA (Finance and Tech management) degrees, both with distinction.
Print and review course materials
Method of Presentation:
General knowledge of cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and machine learning
NY Category of CLE Credit:
Areas of Professional Practice
Unlock All The Knowledge and Credit You Need
Leading Provider of Online Continuing Education
It's As Easy as 1, 2, 3
Get Your 1-Year All Access Pass For Only $199
About Deep Instinct
Deep Instinct is changing cybersecurity by harnessing the power of Deep Learning to prevent threats in zero time. Deep Instinct’s deep learning neural network is trained to prevent any type of cyber threat, enabling its prediction capabilities to be instinctive. As a result, known or new threats, first-seen malware, zero days, ransomware and APT attacks, are all predicted and prevented in zero time with unmatched accuracy and speed, anywhere in the enterprise.