Best Practices for Consolidation and Reporting
With today’s stringent controls on reporting timeliness and accuracy and increased internal demands for meaningful financial information you are probably looking for a process that not only meets external reporting requirements but also feeds in the executive decision making process. In this webinar we will be discussing the Top 8 Best Practices for Consolidation and Reporting and how you can gain visibility and structure for quicker financial close results.
After attending this webinar you will be able to:
• Define the Top 8 Best Practices for financial consolidation and reporting
• Provide a clear and accurate view of your company’s financial results
• Reduce risk
• Uncover important details and spot new opportunities
• Provide the tools for all decision makers to do the same
Keri Brooke, VP Marketing,
Host Analytics, Inc.
- • Define the Top 8 Best Practices for financial consolidation and reporting
- • Provide a clear and accurate view of your company’s financial results
- • Reduce risk
- • Uncover important details and spot new opportunities
- • Provide the tools for all decision makers to do the same
Who Should Attend:
– Senior Management
– Finance Professionals
– Accounting & Financial Reporting Professionals
– Attorneys Finance Related
– Other Related Professionals with Consolidation and Financial Reporting Functions
Keri manages Host Analytics’ product marketing activities. She also oversees lead generation, PR and Analyst Relations.
Keri comes to Host Analytics with 15 years in the CPM space. She started in Consulting Services management in Hyperion UK, moved into product marketing in 1998 and made a move to the Hyperion US HQ in 2000.
Keri managed the highly successful release and launch of Hyperion Planning and subsequently ran Product Marketing for all of Hyperion’s packaged applications. During her time in corporate marketing, she managed Hyperion’s global launch and marketing programs. Most recently Keri was with Oracle where she led the Product Management team responsible for all the Oracle EPM Planning products.
Print and review course materials
Method of Presentation:
On-demand Webcast (CLE)
NASBA Field of Study:
NY Category of CLE Credit:
Unlock All The Knowledge and Credit You Need
Leading Provider of Online Continuing Education
It's As Easy as 1, 2, 3
Get Your 1-Year All Access Pass For Only $199
About Host Analytics, Inc.
The Host Analytics Decision Platform™ reveals the full implications of decisions – both risk and reward. As the only complete corporate performance management suite built for Finance in the cloud, Host Analytics improves budgeting, forecasting, financial consolidations, dashboarding, scorecarding, reporting and analysis to drive fact-based decisions for all executives. Host Analytics serves midsize to large customer organizations including AT&T, National Public Radio, Schumacher Group, Otis Spunkmeyer, and Red Roof Inn. Founded in 2000, Host Analytics was named among JMP Securities’ Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the AlwaysOn OnDemand 100, and named a 2011 Red Herring North America top 100 winner.