Founded in 2008 in Portland, Ore., Zapproved, LLC. is a pioneer in developing cloud-hosted software for corporate legal departments. The Z-Discovery Platform returns power to in-house corporate legal teams and helps them navigate electronic discovery with minimal risk and cost, and it sets new standards for scalability and intuitive design. The company’s flagship product, Legal Hold Pro, is widely adopted by Fortune 500 and Global 2000 corporations and won the 2016 Legaltech News Innovation Awards for Best E-Discovery Legal Hold Product, and the company was named as a “vendor to watch” in the 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery.
Alvarez & Marsal sets the standard for delivering results on critical matters. With an increase in the complexity of corporate investigations, regulatory enforcement actions, and high stakes litigation, that ability is more important than ever. From the boardroom to the court room, A&M professionals draw on their deep skills and experience in business investigations, litigation consulting, forensic technology, and expert testimony to provide clients with the solutions they seek to achieve their goals.
The Maas Consulting Group help in the places where law and technology traditionally disconnect. This translates into extremely experienced and empathetic support for lawyers and IT professionals, with a focus on evidence management during all appropriate phases of disputes and investigations, specifically discovery or disclosure:
- Full coverage of all aspects of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
- Service provider selection and/or management
- Establishing internal discovery teams
- Streamlining existing discovery workflows
- Litigation/discovery project management
- Electronic Documents Questionnaire (Form N264) guidance
- Precedent H guidance
- TeCSA/SCL/TECBAR eDisclosure Protocol guidance
- Early data assessment
- Case Management Conference preparation
- eDiscovery/eDisclosure strategy/response
- Document review
- Trial preparation