- Keystone National Properties is an advisory firm specializing in the sponsorship and management of real estate investments. Our founders have over 30 years combined experience in the real estate and financial industries, including specialized experience in tax deferral and other tax incentivized real estate transactions.
- The team involved in our subsidiary, Keystone Land Partners has extensive experience including mining and development projects as well as over $1 billion in tax credit and other tax incentivized transactions
- Our law firm has worked on over 100 development offerings that have easement options.
- Our specialty tax advisor, an ex-Deloitte partner, has over 40 years as a CPA and has primarily focused on easements for the last 5 years
Michael Packman is a founder of Keystone National Properties. Packman began his career more than 20 years ago at a wealth management firm, where he quickly became the youngest Vice President in the firm’s history. Additionally, he oversaw the Long Island region for the brokerage arm of a major international financial firm. In 2003, he formed his own diversified financial company. After the downturn, real estate became a major focus of the firm and has led it to becoming one of the most respected independent financial advisory firms in the 1031 space. Packman frequently speaks at a number of nationally recognized real estate conferences throughout the country. Packman is the 1031 expert contributor for the New York Real Estate Journal and has been featured in the Real Deal. His entrepreneurial endeavors now also include co-founding Bundlefi, a financial technology start-up where he serves as COO. Packman is a well-respected leader in his industry, serving on several advisory boards.
Don has supported individual and corporate clients as a CPA for more than 40 years and as a registered representative for 18 years. Don has his BSIR and MBA from the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. He began his career at Haskin & Sells in 1974 and was a partner at Deloitte Haskins & Sells from 1985-1990. In 1996, Don joined the financial services sector and he holds FINRA licenses 6, 7, 63, 65 and 24.
Don is a nationally recognized speaker, published author, and thought leader in the accounting and finance communities. Don developed the Deans Consulting process, whereby we:
- Vigilantly scour the tax code, the latest strategies, and potential products
- Rigorously conduct due diligence of products for implementing tax strategies
- Where voids exist, work with sponsors to develop products to add to the mix
- Target spheres of influence via associations, speaking and continuous drip marketing
- Accelerate the sales process through speaking, teaching, and teaming up selling
- Coach client organizations on marketing process, talent development, product clarity, and client need fulfillment.
The Deans Consulting process works for bringing viable, yet underutilized tax strategies to high income people and those who serve them.
Don’s articles are published by the Georgia Society of CPAs at www.gscpa.org. His guidance has been sought out by the Journal of Accountancy, Hartford Business Journal, and statewide CPA magazines in Connecticut, Georgia and North Carolina. Don is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), NC Association of CPAs (NCACPA) and the Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA).
Don resides in Charlotte, NC with his wife Kim and their three children, Will, James, and Lauren and he has three adult daughters as well, Mary Kathryn, Elizabeth, Rebekah, as well as five grandchildren.
Deans Consulting, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry.
Devlin practices law as Senior Counsel with Kowan | Cordon in Atlanta, Georgia where he focuses on securities law and represents the sponsors of tax credit and deduction investment vehicles (affordable housing, historic tax credits, and alternative energy) as well as private equity funds, hedge funds, investment advisers, and commodity pool operators. Devlin also counsels small business owners and entrepreneurs with respect to the ownership, control, and disposition of their business ventures.
Drawing upon his experience and network developed as a transactional securities and corporate attorney, Devlin founded Corvi Capital, LLC, a branch office broker-dealer, to connect the sponsors of private placement offerings seeking high net worth individual and corporate investors in tax credit/deduction, private equity, real estate, and other investment opportunities. At Corvi Capital, Devlin draws upon his understanding of the asset management industry in communicating the benefits and risks of the brokerage products Corvi Capital offers with investors and their professional advisers, including their attorneys, RIAs, and CPAs.
As a registered representative of Patrick Capital Markets, LLC (Member FINRA/SIPC), Devlin currently holds the Series 82, Series 22, Series 24 and Series 63 licenses.
Devlin is an active member of the State Bar of Georgia and the State Bar of Texas.