Wisconsin LIVE CLE Bundle
In Wisconsin, you are required to complete a total of 30 credit hours biennially, including 3 credit hours of legal ethics and professional responsibility. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
See the state CLE requirements here.
Exclusive Benefits of Our WI LIVE CLE Bundle
- Complete your WI LIVE Online CLE Bundle on your desktop, tablet, or phone
- Easy to follow one page WI LIVE Online CLE Bundle curriculum
- Easily complete 30 WI Continuing Legal Education hours
- In the office, at home, or on the go
- Over 4000 nationally recognized speakers
- Money-Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in Wisconsin.
Wisconsin CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group webcasts qualify as distance learning programs in Wisconsin. The Knowledge Group submits CLE application for the live courses you will choose for your bundle.
Wisconsin CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group does not submit attendance report to Wisconsin Supreme Court. Attorneys are responsible for keeping track of their own CLE credits. Certify your attendance as you would normally do directly to your state’s MCLE administrator.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Send email request to email@example.com for the Certificate of Attendance