Virginia LIVE Online CLE Bundle
4 LIVE Credits/Hours
In Virginia, you are required to complete a total of 12 credit hours annually, including 2 credit hours of ethics/professionalism. This bundle allows you to earn at least 4 credits. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
See the state CLE requirements here.
Exclusive Benefits of Our VA LIVE Online CLE Bundle
- Complete your VA LIVE Online Continuing Legal Education Bundle on your desktop, tablet, or phone
- Easy to follow one page VA LIVE Online CLE Bundle curriculum
- Easily complete 4 VA LIVE Continuing Legal Education hours
- In the office, at home, or on the go
- Over 4000 nationally recognized speakers
- Money-Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in Virginia.
Virginia CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group webcasts qualify as distance learning programs in Virginia. The Knowledge Group submits CLE application for the live courses you will choose for your bundle.
Virginia CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group does not submit attendance report to Virginia State Bar. Attorneys are responsible for keeping track of their own CLE credits. Certify your attendance as you would normally do directly to your state’s MCLE administrator.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Send email request to email@example.com for the Certificate of Attendance