Vermont LIVE CLE Bundle
In Vermont, you are required to complete a total of 20 credit hours annually, including 2 credit hours of legal ethics.These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
Want to earn on-demand credits? See our on-demand bundle here.
Exclusive Benefits of Our VT LIVE CLE Bundle
- Complete your VT LIVE Online CLE Bundle on your desktop, tablet, or phone.
- Easy to follow one page VT LIVE Online CLE Bundle curriculum.
- Easily complete 20 VT Continuing Legal Education hours.
- FREE VT CLE credit processing.
- In the office, at home, or on the go.
- Over 4000 nationally recognized speakers.
- Money-Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in Vermont.
Vermont CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group is an approved program sponsor in the state of Vermont. All courses offered in this bundle are pre-approved programs.
Vermont CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group does not submit attendance report to Vermont Judiciary MCLE Board. Attorneys are responsible for keeping track of their own CLE credits. Certify your attendance as you would normally do directly to your state’s MCLE administrator.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Download the Certificate of Attendance