Utah LIVE Online CLE Bundle
In Utah, you are required to complete a total of 24 credit hours biennially, including 3 credit hours of ethics or professional responsibility. One of the ethics hours shall be in the area of professionalism and civility. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
See the state CLE requirements here.
Exclusive Benefits Of Our UT LIVE Online CLE Bundle
- Complete your LIVE Online Continuing Legal Education Bundle on your desktop, tablet or phone.
- Easy to follow one page UT LIVE Online CLE Bundle curriculum.
- Easily complete 24 UT Continuing Legal Education hours.
- In the office, at home or on the go.
- Over 4000 Nationally recognized speakers.
- Money Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in Utah.
Utah CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group webcasts qualify as distance learning programs in Utah. The Knowledge Group submits CLE application for the live courses you will choose for your bundle.
Utah CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group submits attendance report to Utah State Bar, MCLE Department.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Send email request to firstname.lastname@example.org for the Certificate of Attendance