Tennessee LIVE CLE Bundle
In Tennessee, you are required to complete a total of 15 credit hours annually, including 3 credit hours of ethics/professionalism. This bundle allows you to complete your requirement via live webcasts. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
Want to earn on-demand credits? See our on-demand bundle here.
Exclusive Benefits of Our TN LIVE CLE Bundle
- Complete your TN LIVE Online CLE Bundle on your desktop, tablet, or phone
- Easy to follow one page TN LIVE Online CLE Bundle curriculum
- Easily complete 15 TN Continuing Legal Education hours
- FREE TN CLE credit processing
- In the office, at home, or on the go
- Over 4000 nationally recognized speakers
- Money-Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in Tennessee.
Tennessee CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group webcasts qualify as distance learning programs in Tennessee. The Knowledge Group submits CLE application for the live courses you will choose for your bundle.
Tennessee CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group submits attendance report to Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Send email request to email@example.com for the Certificate of Attendance