Pennsylvania LIVE CLE Bundle
In Pennsylvania, you are required to complete a total of 12 credit hours annually, including 2 credit hours of ethics. This bundle allows you to complete your requirement via live webcasts. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
Want to earn on-demand credits? See our on-demand bundle here
Exclusive Benefits of Our PA LIVE CLE Bundle
- Complete your PA LIVE Online CLE Bundle on your desktop, tablet, or phone
- Easy to follow one page PA LIVE Online CLE Bundle curriculum
- Easily complete 12 PA Continuing Legal Education hours
- FREE PA CLE credit processing
- In the office, at home, or on the go
- Over 4000 nationally recognized speakers
- Money-Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group webcasts qualify as distance learning programs in Pennsylvania. The Knowledge Group submits CLE application for the live courses you will choose for your bundle.
Pennsylvania CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group submits attendance report to Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Send email request to firstname.lastname@example.org for the Certificate of Attendance