Oklahoma LIVE CLE Bundle
6 LIVE Credits/Hours
In Oklahoma, you are required to complete a total of 12 credit hours, including 1 credit hour of legal ethics. This bundle allows you to complete your requirement via live webcasts. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
See the state CLE requirements here.
Exclusive Benefits Of Our OK LIVE CLE Bundle
- Complete your OK LIVE Online CLE Bundle on your desktop, tablet or phone.
- Easy to follow one page OK LIVE Online CLE Bundle curriculum.
- Easily complete 12 OK Continuing Legal Education hours.
- In the office, at home or on the go.
- Over 4000 Nationally recognized speakers
- Money Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in Oklahoma.
Oklahoma CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group webcasts qualify as distance learning programs in Oklahoma. The Knowledge Group submits CLE application for the live courses you will choose for your bundle.
Oklahoma CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group submits attendance report to Oklahoma Bar Association CLE.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Send email request to email@example.com for the Certificate of Attendance