Ohio LIVE CLE Bundle
In Ohio, you are required to complete a total of 24 credit hours biennially, including 2.50 credit hours of professional conduct. This bundle allows you to complete your requirement via live webcasts. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
Want to earn on-demand credits? See our on-demand bundle here.
Exclusive Benefits of Our OH LIVE CLE Bundle
- Complete your OH LIVE Online Continuing Legal Education Bundle on your desktop, tablet, or phone
- Easy to follow one page OH LIVE Online CLE Bundle curriculum
- Easily complete 24 OH Continuing Legal Education hours
- In the office, at home, or on the go
- Over 4000 nationally recognized speakers
- Money-Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in Ohio.
Ohio CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group webcasts qualify as distance learning programs in Ohio. The Knowledge Group submits CLE application for the live courses you will choose for your bundle.
Ohio CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group submits attendance report to Ohio Commission on CLE.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Send email request to email@example.com for the Certificate of Attendance