North Carolina LIVE CLE Bundle
In North Carolina, you are required to complete a total of 12 credit hours annually, including 2 credit hours of professional responsibility and 1 credit hour of substance abuse awareness or debilitating mental conditions every three years. This bundle allows you to complete your requirement via live webcasts. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
Want to earn on-demand credits? See our on-demand bundle here
Exclusive Benefits Of Our NC LIVE CLE Bundle
- Over 4000 nationally recognized speakers
- Easy to follow one page curriculum
- Easily complete 12 NC Continuing Legal Education hours
- FREE NC CLE credit processing
- In the office, at home, or on the go
- Money-Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group LIVE Webcasts qualify as live programs in North Carolina.
North Carolina CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group webcasts qualify as distance learning programs in North Carolina. The Knowledge Group submits CLE application for the live courses you will choose for your bundle.
North Carolina CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group submits attendance to Board of Continuing Legal Education, North Carolina State Bar.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Send email request to firstname.lastname@example.org for the Certificate of Attendance