New Mexico LIVE Online CLE Bundle
In New Mexico, you are required to complete a total of 12 credit hours annually, including 2 credit hours of legal ethics or professionalism. This bundle allows you to complete your requirement via live webcasts. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
Want to earn on-demand credits? See our on-demand bundle here
Exclusive Benefits of Our NM LIVE CLE Bundle
- Complete your NM LIVE Online CLE Bundle on your desktop, tablet, or phone
- Easy to follow one page NM LIVE Online CLE Bundle curriculum
- Easily complete 12 NM CLE hours
- FREE NM CLE credit processing
- In the office, at home, or on the go
- Over 4000 nationally recognized speakers
- Money-Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in New Mexico.
New Mexico CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group webcasts qualify as distance learning programs in New Mexico. The Knowledge Group submits CLE application for the live courses you will choose for your bundle.
New Mexico CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group submits attendance report for approved courses to State Bar of New Mexico.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Send email request to email@example.com for the Certificate of Attendance