New Hampshire LIVE Online CLE Bundle
In New Hampshire, you are required to complete a total of 12 credit hours annually, including 2 credit hours of legal ethics, professionalism or the prevention of malpractice, substance abuse or attorney-client disputes. This bundle allows you to complete your requirement via live webcasts. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
Want to earn on-demand credits? See our on-demand bundle here
Exclusive Benefits of Our NH LIVE CLE Bundle
- Complete your NM LIVE Online CLE Bundle on your desktop, tablet, or phone
- Easy to follow one page NH LIVE Online CLE Bundle curriculum
- Easily complete 12 NH CLE hours
- FREE NH CLE credit processing
- In the office, at home, or on the go
- Over 4000 nationally recognized speakers
- Money-Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in New Hampshire.
New Hampshire CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group does not submit application for CLE credits in New Hampshire. NHMCLE does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the NH Minimum CLE requirement. The provider believes these courses meet the requirements of NH Supreme Court Rule 53 and may qualify for all credit hours toward the annual NHMCLE requirement.
New MexNew Hampshire CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group does not submit attendance report to NHMCLE Board. Attorneys are responsible for keeping track of their own CLE credits. Certify your attendance as you would normally do directly to your state’s MCLE administrator.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Download the Certificate of Attendance