Nevada LIVE CLE Bundle
In Nevada,In Nevada, you are required to complete a total of 13 credit hours annually, including 2 credit hours of ethics and professional conduct and 1 credits hour of substance abuse. This bundle allows you to complete your requirement via live webcasts. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
Want to earn on-demand credits? See our on-demand bundle here.
Exclusive Benefits of Our NV LIVE CLE Bundle
- Complete your NV LIVE Online Continuing Legal Education Bundle on your desktop, tablet, or phone
- Easy to follow one page NV LIVE Online CLE Bundle curriculum
- Easily complete 13 NV Continuing Legal Education hours
- In the office, at home, or on the go
- Over 4000 nationally recognized speakers
- Money-Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in Nevada.
Nevada CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group webcasts qualify as distance learning programs in Nevada The Knowledge Group submits CLE application for the live courses you will choose for your bundle.
Nevada CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group submits attendance report to Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Send email request to email@example.com for the Certificate of Attendance