Nebraska LIVE Online CLE Bundle
In Nebraska you are required to complete a total of 10 credit hours annually, including 2 credit hours of ethics or professional responsibility. This bundle allows you to complete your requirement via live webcasts. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
See the state CLE requirements here.
Exclusive Benefits Of Our NE LIVE CLE Bundle
- Complete your NE LIVE Online CLE Bundle on your desktop, tablet or phone.
- Easy to follow one page NE LIVE Online CLE Bundle curriculum.
- Easily complete 10 NE CLE hours.
- In the office, at home or on the go.
- Over 4000 Nationally recognized speakers.
- Money Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in Nebraska.
Nebraska CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group webcasts qualify as distance learning programs in Nebraska. The Knowledge Group submits CLE application for the live courses you will choose for your bundle.
Nebraska CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group submits attendance report to Nebraska Supreme Court MCLE Commission.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Send email request to email@example.com for the Certificate of Attendance