Montana LIVE Online CLE Bundle
In Montana, you are required to complete a total of 15 credit hours annually, including 2 credit hours of Ethics or Professionalism. This bundle allows you to complete your requirement via live webcasts. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
Want to earn on-demand credits? See our on-demand bundle here.
Exclusive Benefits of Our MT LIVE Online CLE Bundle
- Complete your MT LIVE Online Continuing Legal Education Bundle on your desktop, tablet, or phone
- Easy to follow one page MT LIVE Online CLE Bundle curriculum
- Easily complete 15 MT LIVE Continuing Legal Education hours
- In the office, at home, or on the go
- Over 4000 nationally recognized speakers
- Money-Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in Montana.
Montana CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group webcasts qualify as distance learning programs in Montana. The Knowledge Group submits CLE application for the live courses you will choose for your bundle.
Montana CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group submits attendance report to State Bar of Montana.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Send email request to email@example.com for the Certificate of Attendance