Mississippi LIVE CLE Bundle
In Mississippi, you are required to complete a total of 12 credit hours annually, including 1 credit hour of Legal Ethics, Professional Responsibility, Professionalism, Malpractice prevention, Substance Abuse or Mental Health. This bundle allows you to complete your requirement via live webcasts. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
Want to earn on-demand credits? See our on-demand bundle here
Exclusive Benefits of Our MS LIVE CLE Bundle
- Complete your MS Online CLE Bundle on your desktop, tablet, or phone.
- Easy to follow one page MS Online CLE Bundle curriculum.
- Easily complete 12 MS CLE hours.
- FREE MS CLE credit processing.
- In the office, at home, or on the go.
- Over 4000 nationally recognized speakers.
- Money-Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in Mississippi.
Mississippi CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group webcasts qualify as distance learning programs in Mississippi. The Knowledge Group submits CLE application for the live courses you will choose for your bundle.
Mississippi CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group submits attendance report to Mississippi Commission on CLE.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Send email request to email@example.com for the Certificate of Attendance