Maine LIVE CLE Bundle
In Maine, you are required to complete a total of 12 credit hours annually, including 1 credit hour of professionalism. This bundle allows you to complete your requirement via live webcasts. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
See the state CLE requirements here.
Exclusive Benefits Of Our ME LIVE CLE Bundle
- Complete your ME LIVE Online CLE Bundle on your desktop, tablet or phone.
- Easy to follow one page ME Online CLE Bundle curriculum.
- Easily complete 12 LIVE ME CLE hours.
- In the office, at home or on the go.
- Over 4000 Nationally recognized speakers.
- Money Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill thThe Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in Maine.
Maine CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group webcasts qualify as distance learning programs in Maine. The Knowledge Group submits CLE application for the live courses you will choose for your bundle.
Maine CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group does not submit attendance report for approved courses to Board of Overseers of the Bar. Attorneys are responsible for keeping track of their own CLE credits. Certify your attendance as you would normally do directly to your state’s MCLE administrator.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Send email request to firstname.lastname@example.org for the Certificate of Attendance