Kentucky LIVE CLE Bundle
In Kentucky, you are required to complete a total of 12 credit hours annually, including 3 credit hours of legal ethics. This bundle allows you to complete your requirement via live webcasts. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
Want to earn on-demand credits? See our on-demand bundle here.
Exclusive Benefits Of Our KY LIVE CLE Bundle
- Complete your KY LIVE Online Continuing Legal Education Bundle on your desktop, tablet or phone
- Easy to follow one page KY LIVE Online CLE Bundle curriculum.
- Easily complete 12 KY Continuing Legal Education hours.
- In the office, at home or on the go.
- Over 4000 Nationally recognized speakers.
- Money Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in Kentucky.
Kentucky CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group webcasts qualify as distance learning programs in Kentucky. The Knowledge Group submits CLE application for the live courses you will choose for your bundle.
Kentucky CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group does not submit attendance report for approved courses to Kentucky Bar Association. Attorneys are responsible for keeping track of their own CLE credits. Certify your attendance as you would normally do directly to your state’s MCLE administrator.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Send email request to email@example.com for the Certificate of Attendance