Iowa LIVE Online CLE Bundle
In Iowa, you are required to complete a total of 15 credit hours annually, including 3 credit hours of legal ethics. This bundle allows you to complete your requirement via live webcasts. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
See the state CLE requirements here.
Exclusive Benefits of Our IA LIVE Online CLE Bundle
- Complete your IA LIVE Online CLE Bundle on your desktop, tablet, or phone
- Easy to follow one page IA LIVE Online CLE Bundle curriculum
- Easily complete 15 IA CLE hours
- In the office, at home, or on the go
- Over 4000 nationally recognized speakers
- Money-Back Guarantee
Iowa Program Format:
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in Iowa.
Iowa CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group webcasts qualify as distance learning programs in Iowa. The Knowledge Group submits CLE application for the live courses you will choose for your bundle.
Iowa CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group submits attendance report to Iowa Judicial Branch.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Send email request to firstname.lastname@example.org for the Certificate of Attendance