Indiana LIVE Online CLE Bundle
In Indiana, you must complete a total of 36 credit hours, including 3 credit hours of ethics every three years. This bundle allows you to complete your requirement via live webcasts. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
See the state CLE requirements here.
Exclusive Benefits of Our IN LIVE CLE Compliance Bundle
- Complete your IN LIVE Online CLE Bundle on your desktop, tablet, or phone
- Easy to follow one page IN LIVE Online CLE Bundle curriculum
- Easily complete 36 IN CLE hours
- In the office, at home, or on the go
- Over 4000 nationally recognized speakers
- Money-Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in Indiana.
Indiana CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group webcasts qualify as distance learning programs in Indiana. The Knowledge Group submits CLE application for the live courses you will choose for your bundle.
Indiana CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group submits attendance report to Indiana State Bar Association.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Send email request to firstname.lastname@example.org for the Certificate of Attendance