Illinois Online CLE Bundle
QUICK AND EASY WAY TO EARN ALL YOUR IL ONLINE CLE
Call (646) 844-0200
Exclusive Benefits Of Our IL Online CLE Bundle
- Complete your IL Online CLE Bundle on your desktop, tablet or phone.
- Easy to follow one page IL Online CLE Bundle curriculum.
- Easily complete 30 IL CLE hours.
- FREE IL CLE credit processing.
- In the office, at home or on the go.
- Over 4000 Nationally recognized speakers.
Money Back Guarantee
WHAT OUR PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE IL CLE BUNDLE
We’re pleased with how things went. Glad to know the participants thought so as well. We appreciate you getting us involved.
I thought the webcast went really well. Thank you for the opportunity to speak.
Thank you very much for the opportunity. It was an honor and pleasure to work with you and the entire Knowledge Group team. I look forward to working together again in the future.
I enjoyed working with you and your team as well. You are very professional, organized, and detailed oriented, which made it very easy to interact with you.
Thank you again for everything you did preparing for our presentation. I am immensely impressed at how nice a job you all did integrating the slide show. Please convey my thanks the rest of your organization. It was a great experience and I hope to have a chance to do it again sometime soon.
It was a pleasure working with you and The Knowledge Group.
I appreciate being part of your webinar on Pay Equity. I appreciated learning from and working with the other presenters. I also appreciate the professionalism of the Knowledge Group. You made thing easy… and enjoyable. Thank you
It was a great opportunity and I will consider participating in the future
Thank you very much. It was good working with you and your organization, including the production staff on 2/9. Found everyone to be very professional and easy to work with.
I did enjoy the experience of working with you and the entire team on this webinar, and I look forward to speaking on future webinars with The Knowledge Group.
Leading Provider of Online Continuing Education
QUICK AND EASY WAY TO EARN ALL YOUR IL ONLINE CLE
It’s As Easy As 1, 2, 3
All 30 Credits Included With Your Illinois Online CLE Bundle.
Please note: This bundle allows you to complete 30 credits. We included extra material to give you more topic choices. We included extra material to give you more topic choices. In Illinois, you must complete a total of 30 credit hours annually, including 6 credit hours of Professional Responsibility. You may take Professional Responsibility with the following amounts: at least 1.0 Diversity & Inclusion credits, 4.0 Ethics and 1.0 mental health/substance abuse. All courses offered in this bundle are recorded webcast. Please take the courses you wish.
Program Format: The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in Illinois.
How to obtain your CLE credit: Complete the video courses, answer the secret word questions and download the certificates for each completed course.
Illinois CLE Requirements Approval of Programs: The Knowledge Group webcasts qualify as distance learning programs in Illinois. All courses offered in this bundle are pre-approved programs.
Illinois CLE Reporting Procedure: The Knowledge Group submits attendance report for approved courses to Illinois MCLE Board.
Compliance Deadline: June 30
Reporting Deadline: July 1
Compliance Cycle: Biennial
Program Format: The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in Illinois. There is no limit to the number of credits an Illinois attorney can earn via TKG’s webcasts. View our list of LIVE Webcasts and Recorded Webcasts.
IL CLE Reporting Procedure: The Knowledge Group submits attendance report for approved courses to Illinois MCLE Board.
Illinois CLE Requirements For Newly Admitted Attorneys: Newly-Admitted Attorneys who are not exempt must complete all three parts of the newly-admitted attorney requirement by the stated deadlines:
- A Basic Skills course of no fewer than six hours which covers professional responsibility (PR) topics such as practice techniques and procedures under the Illinois Rules of Professional Conduct, client communications, use of trust accounts, attorneys’ other obligations, required record keeping, professionalism, diversity issues, mental illness and addiction, and civility. It may also cover other rudimentary elements of practice. You may instead choose to undertake a mentoring program approved by the Commission on Professionalism (www.2civility.org).
- Additional hours of Illinois approved CLE credit necessary to total 15 hours, including any amount of PR credit. Participating in a mentoring program cited in Part 1 can count toward these hours, if it was not undertaken in lieu of the Basic Skills course.
- An online report that you complied with Parts 1 and 2 (or have a valid exemption) to the MCLE Board. Attorneys with a full exemption must complete only Part 3 by the stated deadline.