Idaho LIVE Online CLE Bundle
In Idaho, you must complete a total of 30 credit hours every 3 years, including 3 credit hours of legal ethics or professional responsibility. This bundle allows you to complete your requirement via live webcasts. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
Want to earn on-demand credits? See our on-demand bundle here.
Exclusive Benefits of Our ID LIVE Online CLE Bundle
- Complete your ID LIVE Online CLE Bundle on your desktop, tablet, or phone
- Easy to follow one page ID LIVE Online CLE Bundle curriculum
- Easily complete 30 ID CLE hours
- In the office, at home, or on the go
- Over 4000 nationally recognized speakers
- Money-Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in Idaho.
Idaho CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group webcasts qualify as distance learning programs in Idaho. The Knowledge Group submits CLE application for the live courses you will choose for your bundle.
Idaho CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group submits attendance report to Idaho State Bar.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Send email request to firstname.lastname@example.org for the Certificate of Attendance