Georgia LIVE Online CLE Bundle
In Georgia, you must complete a total of 12 credit hours annually, including 1 credit hour of Ethics, 1 credit hour of Professionalism and 3 credit hours of Trial. This bundle allows you to complete your requirement via live webcasts. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
Want to earn on-demand credits? See our on-demand bundle here.
Exclusive Benefits of Our GA LIVE Online CLE Bundle
- Complete your GA LIVE Online CLE Bundle on your desktop, tablet, or phone
- Easy to follow one page GA LIVE Online CLE Bundle curriculum
- Easily complete 12 GA CLE hours
- FREE GA CLE credit processing
- In the office, at home, or on the go
- Over 4000 nationally recognized speakers
- Money-Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in Georgia.
Georgia CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group webcasts qualify as distance learning programs in Georgia. The Knowledge Group submits CLE application for the live courses you will choose for your bundle.
Georgia CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group submits attendance report to State Bar of Georgia. The attendance fee worth $4 per credit per attorney is not obliged to pay by out-of-state sponsors. In this case, please pay the attendance fee directly to Georgia Bar during your annual reporting period.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Send email request to email@example.com for the Certificate of Attendance