Connecticut LIVE Online CLE Bundle
In Connecticut, you must complete a total of 12 credits, including 2 credit hours of Ethics/Professionalism. This bundle allows you to complete your requirement via live webcasts. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
Want to earn on-demand credits? See our on-demand bundle here.
Exclusive Benefits of Our CT LIVE Online CLE Bundle
- Complete your CT LIVE Online Continuing Legal Education Bundle on your desktop, tablet, or phone.
- Easy to follow one page CT LIVE Online CLE Bundle curriculum.
- Easily complete 12 CT LIVE Continuing Legal Education hours.
- In the office, at home, or on the go.
- Over 4000 nationally recognized speakers.
- Money-Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in Connecticut.
Connecticut CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group uses reciprocal accreditation in Connecticut. The Knowledge Group is an accredited provider in California; Therefore, all courses offered in this bundle are presumptively approved.
Connecticut CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group does not submit attendance report to Connecticut MCLE Commission. Attorneys are responsible for keeping track of their own CLE credits. Certify your attendance as you would normally do directly to your state’s MCLE administrator.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Download the Certificate of Attendance