California LIVE Online CLE Bundle
In California, you are required to complete a total of 25 credit hours every three years with the following amounts: 1.0 Elimination of Bias credits, 1.0 Competence Issue credits, 4.0 Ethics, 15 Professional Practice and 4.0 Skills credits. This bundle allows you to complete your requirement via live webcasts. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
Want to earn on-demand credits? See our on-demand bundle here.
Exclusive Benefits of Our CA LIVE Online CLE Bundle
- Complete your CA LIVE Online CLE Bundle on your desktop, tablet, or phone
- Easy to follow one page CA LIVE Online CLE Bundle curriculum
- Easily complete 25 CA CLE hours
- FREE CA CLE credit processing
- In the office, at home, or on the go
- Over 4000 nationally recognized speakers
- Money-Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in California.
California CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group is an accredited provider in California. All courses offered in this bundle are presumptively approved.
California CLE Reporting Procedure:
Members are responsible for keeping track of their own CLE credit requirement. Attorneys must keep the certificates of attendance that providers distribute when attending a participatory education activity. (Providers are required to keep a record for four years of members’ attendance at provider’s participatory activities. Duplicate certificates of attendance may be available from the provider.)
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Download the Certificate of Attendance