Arkansas LIVE Online CLE Bundle
In Arkansas, you are required to complete a total of 12 credit hours annually, including 1 credit hours of legal ethics. This bundle allows you to complete your requirement via live webcasts. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
See the state CLE requirements here.
Exclusive Benefits of Our AR LIVE Online CLE Bundle
- Complete your AR LIVE Online CLE Bundle on your desktop, tablet, or phone
- Easy to follow one page AR LIVE Online CLE Bundle curriculum
- Easily complete 12 AR LIVE CLE hours
- In the office, at home, or on the go
- Over 4000 nationally recognized speakers
- Money-Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in Arkansas.
Arkansas CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group webcasts qualify as distance learning programs in California. The Knowledge Group submits CLE application for the live courses you will choose for your bundle.
Arkansas CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group submits attendance report to Arkansas Judiciary.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Send email request to firstname.lastname@example.org for the Certificate of Attendance