Alabama LIVE Online CLE Bundle
In Alabama, you are required to complete a total of 12 credit hours annually, including 1 credit hour of Ethics or Professionalism. This bundle allows you to complete your requirement via live webcasts. These courses are carefully selected to give you the most well-rounded program with all you need to keep you ahead of the curve.
Want to earn on-demand credits? See our on-demand bundle here.
Exclusive Benefits of Our AL LIVE Online CLE Bundle
- Complete your AL LIVE Online Continuing Legal Education Bundle on your desktop, tablet, or phone
- Easy to follow one page AL LIVE Online CLE Bundle curriculum
- Easily complete 12 AL LIVE Continuing Legal Education hours
- In the office, at home, or on the go
- Over 4000 nationally recognized speakers
- Money-Back Guarantee
The Knowledge Group webcasts fulfill the CLE requirements in Alabama.
Alabama CLE Requirements Approval of Programs:
The Knowledge Group webcasts qualify as distance learning programs in Alabama. The Knowledge Group submits CLE application for the live courses you will choose for your bundle.
Alabama CLE Reporting Procedure:
The Knowledge Group submits attendance report to Alabama CLE Board.
How to obtain your Live credit:
1. Attend Live Webcast
2. Answer the Secret Word Questions
3. Send email request to firstname.lastname@example.org for the Certificate of Attendance