Robert J. Cosgrove
Partner, CIPM, CIPP/US
Wade Clark Mulcahy
Robert J. Cosgrove is the Managing Partner of WCM’s Philadelphia Office.
At WCM, Bob:
- handles the defense of products liability, mass tort, intellectual property, fine arts, jewelers bloctrucking and motor vehicle, liquor liability, property damage, construction defect and personal injury cases;
- conducts and defends fraud, data privacy and cyber-security claims and investigations;
- resolves first and third-party insurance coverage disputes;
- defends errors and omissions and other professional liability lawsuits;
- arbitrates disputes in the International Court of Commerce; and
- tries cases and argues appeals in state and federal courts.
Before joining WCM, Bob was an Assistant District Attorney with the Nassau County District Attorney’s OfficAs an ADA, he prosecuted a diversity of cases ranging in severity from violations of the environmentconservation law to gang assaults and high level narcotic transactions.
Bob is a Certified Information Privacy Manager and a Certified Information Privacy Professional, US.