SEMLER BROSSY CONSULTING GROUP LLC
Rami has ten years of executive and board compensation consulting experience. He works across a variety of industries, with depth of expertise in Real Estate, Industrials, as well as private-to-public transitions. Rami serves as Semler Brossy’s lead liaison and technical expert on ISS and Glass Lewis.
Rami brings experience across a broad range of compensation issues, including:
- Annual and long-term incentive plan design and goal setting
- Pay-for-performance assessments
- Peer group development
- Compensation benchmarking
- Equity dilution, run rates, and plan authorizations
- CD&A design
- Say on Pay support
- Shareholder outreach campaigns
Previously, Rami was at Mercer Consulting, where he worked with management and boards of directors across a variety of industries to help design and assess compensation programs.