In recent years, Technology Assisted Review (TAR) has been widely used by legal professionals to significantly reduce the time and cost of document review. With its growing popularity among lawyers and business, there are many opportunities to use TAR to your strategic advantage as well as to benefit your budget, but there are also risks and pitfalls that must be considered.
In this two-hour LIVE Webcast, The Knowledge Group has brought together a seasoned panel of thought leaders and professionals to provide the audience with an in-depth overview of the fundamentals as well as best practices in managing risks and legal challenges in Technology Assisted Review (TAR). Speakers will go beyond the basic and provide their expert thoughts and opinions about this significant topic.
Key topics include:
- Technology Assisted Review (TAR) – Legal Framework
- Automated Document Review – An Overview
- Technological Infrastructure of TAR Platforms
- Identifying and Debunking the Myths of TAR
- Risk and Pitfalls
- Opportunities and Legal Challenges