This webcast is a timely update and lively presentation on the most pressing issues of nonprofit Form 990.
Join this panel of key thought leaders and practitioners assembled by The Knowledge Group as they bring the audience to a road beyond the basics and present all the important issues and recent developments. Sharing insights on the latest news and emerging developments from the world of nonprofits and 990s, the two speakers will address key topics including:
- Why IRS Form 990 Matters for Nonprofit Transparency and Accountability
- Compliance Developments, Updates, and AICPA Proposed Changes
- Best Practices in Form 990 for “Continuous Improvement”
- Understanding Unrelated Business Income and Form 990T
- BREAKING NEWS Latest Clarifying Guidance on Unrelated Business Income as it relates to Employee Parking Benefits
- “Top Ten” Takeaways