With predictive coding, attorneys can easily navigate through millions of distinctive pieces of Electronically Stored Information (ESI), from emails to documents to spreadsheets. Predictive coding has revolutionized eDiscovery technology thanks to its efficiency, accuracy and overall cost savings. It can have a massive impact in the reduction of time and expenses when manually reviewing documents. It minimizes inconsistencies in large document review and helps identify relevant documents. While it has numerous advantages, is crucial for lawyers to make sure that their predictive coding strategies are carefully crafted to meet specific legal challenges that may arise.
- The Fundamental Framework of Predictive Coding
- Practical Aspects and Defensible Use of Predictive Coding
- Legal Issues and Controversies
- Traditional eDiscovery Technologies
- Keyword & Concept Search
- Streamlining Workflows to Eliminate Manual Reviews
- Best Practices in Mitigating Potential Risks and Pitfalls