Onboarding and migrating to a new enterprise software solution is typically a major challenge for large organizations, but new cloud-based solutions are making the process significantly faster and easier – for both the IT department and end users.
In this LIVE Webcast, a seasoned panel of thought leaders and professionals brought together by The Knowledge Group will provide an in-depth analysis of best practices for evaluating and implementing a new generation of enterprise cloud solutions. We'll address technical concerns related to data migration, integrations, and security and share ideas for how to easily incorporate the on-boarding process into product selection and procurement.
Key topics include:
- The Fundamentals of On-boarding and Migrating Data to a Cloud Solution
- Pitfalls to Avoid When Implementing New Software Solutions
- History, Examples, and Cost Statistics
- Key technical concerns in Data Migration, Integrations, and Security
- People-centric, Task-Oriented Software
- Historical Trends and Recent Developments