After the amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) were enacted in December 2015, the e-Discovery landscape has been changed significantly. Strong emphasis on proportionality and scope of discovery have dominated federal e-Discovery opinions in 2016. Courts also seek to fine-tune how Rule 37(e), relating to the preservation and spoliation of electronically stored information (ESI), is applied in discovery as well. These changes are expected to continuously affect the e-Discovery landscape this 2017.
In this two-hour LIVE Webcast, a panel of distinguished professionals and thought leaders will give the audience an overview of the significant changes brought by the FRCP amendments to e-Discovery. The speakers will provide insights on the recent court rulings addressing these changes.
Key Topics Include:
- 2015 Amendments to FRCP – An Overview
- Proportionality and Scope of Discovery
- ESI Preservation and Spoliation
- The Use of Technology Assisted Review (TAR)
- Review of Recent Case Law
- Compliance Risk Mitigation