Businesses and organizations facing financial distress have been a common sight for the past years. In the previous year alone, corporate bankruptcy and restructuring have significantly remained active and have created significant distress among oil and gas exploration companies. Under the new administration, and the ever-evolving landscape of corporate bankruptcy and restructurings, significant developments that will remodel and reshape the corporate bankruptcy and restructuring laws, are expected to come.
To avoid financial risks and common pitfalls, bankruptcy and restructuring attorneys and professionals should keep themselves abreast of the fundamental principles of corporate bankruptcy laws.
Join a panel of key thought leaders and professionals assembled by The Knowledge Group as they bring the audience to a road beyond the basics of Corporate Restructuring and Bankruptcy. Speakers will also provide an in-depth analysis of the fundamentals as well as recent trends, developments and opportunities surrounding this significant topic.
Key topics include:
- Corporate Bankruptcy System – An Overview
- U.S. Bankruptcy System & Procedural Basics: Legal Framework
- Rejection of Executory Contracts and Unexpired Leases
- Ethical Considerations
- The 2016 Bankruptcy Filing Trends
- Recent Corporate Bankruptcy Disputes
- 2017 Trends, Developments, and Legal Issues