Increasingly, companies are realizing the importance of implementing an Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Program that can be applied across the business and international boundaries. However, evaluating and mitigating the money laundering risks of an organization is a significant challenge.
Join The Knowledge Group in a two hour, live webinar to learn from some of the most talented AML specialists why the same, common anti-money laundering compliance issues are still plaguing so many companies today. The challenges institutions face are more grave than ever due un-ending regulatory reform and scrutiny and concurrent demands to meet stricter capital requirements while remaining profitable. Our panel of speakers will review and discuss the relevant issues surrounding Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance and discuss what every firm needs to learn from recent enforcement actions.
Key topics include:
- AML Regulations
- Final Rules on Anti-Money Laundering Programs
- Models and Data Validation for AML Systems
- AML Compliance Program Design and Implementation
- Risk Assessment
- Methods of Money Laundering and Detection
- Expectations and Duties of Compliance Officers
- Employee Training
- AML Auditing Program
- AML System Vendor Selection and Utilization
- Money Laundering Investigations
- Independent Testing of AML Programs
- Litigation and Compliance Risks